The better process for a better fit
Lannick Finance & Accounting follows a proven process to make sure the candidates we present are a better fit for you.
- Every search starts with research. We conduct a comprehensive overview of the client company’s requirements to make sure we truly understand the nature of the role and the qualifications necessary to ensure success in this role.
- We build a short list of the most suitable candidates by assessing the individuals already signed up with Lannick and canvassing the market for other potential candidates.
- After interviewing and evaluating all interested candidates, we present the short list to the client along with a technical and personality assessment of each candidate.
- We arrange interviews between the client and candidates and conduct reference checks on those selected as finalists.
- We negotiate remuneration and present the job offer to the successful candidate. In the case of contract assignments, we ensure our contractors have the support they need while onsite with our clients so that you receive the best possible service and support.
1. Client Needs Assessment
- To ensure we have a thorough knowledge of the role and of your business, culture, environment
and industry, each search mandate begins with a meeting between one of our Account Executives
and key people within your organization.
- The Account Executive assigned to work with you will conduct a needs assessment for the
purpose of compiling a candidate profile.
- At this point, the Account Executive will provide you with information and insight into the
current candidate marketplace, helping you position your organization so you have the best
chance of attracting the most talented candidates.
- Based on our shared understanding of the role and the marketplace, we will agree on a project
plan which will include a timeline of when a shortlist will be presented, when interviews will
take place and who will be involved in the interview process.
- To identify the best candidates for the role, we will draw upon our state-of-the-art database
which tracks more 90,000 qualified professionals. Our research team keeps this database
current to give us access to a vast talent network that includes the hidden pool of candidates
not actively looking for work.
- We will also promote the position on the websites of professional associations, our internal
website and other well known job sites and social networking sites.
- Our dedicated recruitment team will approach candidates identified in the research stage,
as well as candidates who come through our extensive referral network.
- Our Recruitment Associates will use a combination of telephone calls and targeted email
campaigns to approach candidates.
- Selected candidates will be interviewed and evaluated against the candidate profile.
High potential candidates will be presented to the Account Executive for consideration.
4. Screening & Shortlisting
- Each candidate will be screened thoroughly by our experienced Recruiters who will screen
each candidate thoroughly.
- Your Account Executive will double-screen candidates for technical and cultural fit based
on information obtained during the initial needs assessment.
- Your Account Executive will create a short list of candidates and present their resumes, along
with a summary of their relevant experience to the your company representatives participating
in the interviews.
- At your request, we will provide interviewing and selection tips, suggested interview questions,
and rating forms for interviews. We will also arrange a telephone briefing to address any
questions or concerns you may have with the shortlisted candidates.
- In-depth reference, criminal and credit checks will be conducted prior to interviews for
contract placements. These checks are normally completed closer to the offer stage
for permanent placements.
5. Client Interviews
- You can now begin interviewing shortlisted candidates according to the interview times
determined during our initial needs assessment. Your Account Executive will likely attend
these interviews to gain an even deeper understanding of your needs and a better fit for you.
- Our data shows that search time is cut in half and unsuccessful placements are reduced
significantly when our Account Executives attend the interviews.
- Immediately following each interview, the Account Executive will hold a debriefing meeting
with you or the person in your company doing the interviews.
- If we have missed the mark, we will immediately recalibrate and identify additional candidates
based on our observations and your feedback.
6. Offer & Acceptance
- Once a finalist candidate is selected, your Account Executive will negotiate compensation,
start date and any other relevant terms, and present an offer on your company’s behalf.
- A verbal acceptance by the candidate will be followed by a formal written offer from your company.
7. Client Feedback
- Once the candidate is secured, the final step in our process is to obtain feedback from both
parties – the hiring company and the candidates – to ensure we continue to maintain and
improve the quality of our search process.
Learn more about our practice areas
Pro Count Staffing